We’d love to hear from you, using the form below, if you:
- Need help or information for you or a loved one about Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Are concerned about undergoing pelvic radiotherapy
- Would like to make a donation to PRDA
- Would like to volunteer your time to help PRDA
- Are a health professional working with people affected by Pelvic Radiation Disease, or interested in learning more
- Work in the media and would like to know more about Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Have feedback about our website or other services
- Have any other comment or question about PRDA or Pelvic Radiation Disease
Ways to get in touch: We aim to respond to all correspondence within 5 working days. However, as we are a very small charity, at busy times it may take longer.
Enquiries: Email us at email@example.com
For media enquiries please see our media centre
Post: Pelvic Radiation Disease Association, 62 Norbiton Avenue, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 3QP.
Webform: Complete our get in touch form.
Modified: 7th July 2022