We’d love to hear from you, using the form below, if you:
- Need help or information for you or a loved one about Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Are concerned about undergoing pelvic radiotherapy
- Would like to make a donation to PRDA or become a Friend of PRDA
- Would like to volunteer your time to help PRDA
- Are a health professional working with people affected by Pelvic Radiation Disease, or interested in learning more
- Work in the media and would like to know more about Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Have feedback about our website or other services
- Have any other comment or question about PRDA or Pelvic Radiation Disease
Ways to get in touch: We aim to respond to all calls and correspondence within 2-3 days. However, as we are a very small charity, at busy times it may take longer, but we will always prioritise people in urgent need of help.
Telephone: 01372 744338 Changed hours for our helpline during the COVID-19 emergency. We are continuing our telephone help line service but with reduced hours. From 25th March, the help line will be covered between the hours of 11.00am to 1.00pm on MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS. You can leave a message at other times but these will only be responded to during the hours stated above.
Post: Pelvic Radiation Disease Association, PO Box 602, Epsom, KT17 9JB.
Webform: Complete the webform below and click send (note that this does not send you a copy of your message to us):
Modified: 25th March 2020