We’d love to hear from you, using the form below, if you:
- Need help or information for you or a loved one about Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Are concerned about undergoing pelvic radiotherapy
- Would like to make a donation to PRDA or become a Friend of PRDA
- Would like to volunteer your time to help PRDA
- Are a health professional working with people affected by Pelvic Radiation Disease, or interested in learning more
- Work in the media and would like to know more about Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Have feedback about our website or other services
- Have any other comment or question about PRDA or Pelvic Radiation Disease
Ways to get in touch: We aim to respond to all calls and correspondence within 2-3 days. However, as we are a very small charity, at busy times it may take longer, but we will always prioritise people in urgent need of help.
Support and enquiries: Please complete the form below or email us at email@example.com for support or enquiries.
Helpline: We are currently running a call back service, please leave a message with your name and contact number on 01372 744338.
For media enquiries please see our media centre
Post: Pelvic Radiation Disease Association, PO Box 602, Epsom, KT17 9JB.
Webform: Complete the webform below and click send (note that this does not send you a copy of your message to us):
Modified: 18th January 2021