Fundraising made easy!
Have fun for a great cause
Our fantastic new fundraising guide is full of ideas for raising funds for the Pelvic Radiation Disease Association (PRDA) – funds which are very much needed to help improve the lives of an estimated 100,000 people in the UK affected by the pain, embarrassment and emotional burden of Pelvic Radiation Disease. Every pound raised by you, your family, friends and colleagues will make a huge difference to the work PRDA does:
- giving direct support and advice to people across the UK who are struggling with Pelvic Radiation Disease, and
- boosting health professionals’ knowledge of what they can do to help prevent or alleviate the symptoms of Pelvic Radiation Disease.
PRDA is at an exciting point in its development as a charity – we have big plans, but we can only achieve them with your help to raise funds.
Please pledge to do at least one thing this year to help PRDA.
There are lots of easy ways to fundraise from the comfort your armchair, and other more challenging ways, it’s your choice!
You don’t need to raise a lot of money – every donation really helps.
The Fundraising Regulator has produced guidance on public fundraising during the Coronavirus pandemic.
If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01372 744338 (Office hours only so please leave us a message – we will get back to you as soon as we can).
Downloads and links:
- Start with our brilliant PRDA Fundraising Guide – packed with good ideas and practical tips!
- Our main channel for collecting funds is Virgin Giving. You can set up a personal fundraising page on uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/fundraisers/ or share the PRDA donation link. For more options to fundraise via Facebook, PayPal, Text-to-donate etc, please see our Guide.
- Use our Gift Aid form wherever possible please – we love Gift Aid as the Government adds 25p for every £1 raised.
Things to make your fundraising event more successful:
- A4 posters with space to write your event details
- Flyers with space to write your event details
- Sponsor Form
- Collection bucket label
- Collection jar label
- Bunting template
- Slips with Text to Donate details
- Request form (pdf) or word document or online form for T-shirts, sweatshirts, and collecting tins
- Paying in form
- Gift Aid form
- Legal Notes on fundraising
- PRDA leaflets – download or order here
Thank you very much for helping to raise funds for PRDA!
£25 could help pay for running costs of a patient support group
£250 could help pay for maintenance of our directory of health professionals so that we can connect more people with services that help people affected by PRD.
Modified: 16th February 2020